Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Storenvy


I know these days most people have heard of Etsy, but did you know there are many more super cool marketplaces out there?  One of those in particular is called Storenvy.

I heard about this website a little over a year ago, and instantly fell in love with the ease of use and community of the marketplace.  I quickly took to the site, starting a collection of envies of all the cool things I could find.  Over this last year, Storenvy continues to make great updates that are beneficial to all users.

Two weeks ago, I was contacted by Ethelind at Storenvy, and was asked if I wanted to be featured.  Of course I said yes and the fun began!

I was sent a questionnaire that will go live on their blog this Thursday, and picked out my top 50 favorite products.  It was really hard to pick only 50, but what can you do right?

The best part of it all you ask?  When you go to their main homepage, bam, there is a picture of me!


Now I don't usually toot my own horn, but this kind of opportunity doesn't happen all the time.

Please take a minute and check out Storenvy's Marketplace - I promise you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment