Monday, February 24, 2014

Featured Shop: Texturable


I will be the first one to admit when I have a problem.  So listen up here folks, I am obsessed with accessories!!!  Obsessed!!!!! Walk into my closet, and I know what scarf, earrings, watch, and sweater I want to wear - and then am left scrambling as to what to wear with it!  You can call that getting dressed backwards like my husband does, but I just tend to call it my normal.

It is no wonder that when I came across the store Texturable I couldn't help but drool all over the place.  The store is gorgeous, I seriously want one of everything! 

Grey Handwoven Ombre Scarf
The name of the store does it justice; every piece is handmade with care into great pieces to accessorize your wardrobe with the perfect amount of color and texture!  The designer, Claudia, lives in Uraguay, and makes everything herself, down to the smallest detail.  In her About Me page on Etsy she says:

"All of my items are made with a lot of love, care, and dedication. I strongly believe that everything in this world has an energy, and the things we make take on the energy of their creators. Because of that, I work with happiness and enjoy every step of the process. Each of my designs is full of energy and meaning – I think that’s why the result is beautiful. When I make my products I try to transmit my surroundings — nature, calmness and simplicity. I wait until each product absorbs the warmth of the sun and the freshness of the sea to send it to its final user."


Black and Beige Tribal Tunic

Cut Out Top Vest

Black and White Wrap

Dragon Print Crop Tank Top
 Which product is your favorite?  I can tell you that black and white scarf is to die for! I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment